What is the role of Rutega Learning Hubs?
Rutega Learning Hubs provides support in terms of:
- Registration with the Provincial Education Department (PED)
- Tuition in the form on online and in-hub lessons
- Administration support in developing and keeping a learner portfolio of residence.
Each learner is assigned to a learning facilitator who is responsible for overseeing and managing student learning.
- Provide instruction, guidance, and support;
- Track academic progress;
- Evaluate student work;
- Develop a strong partnership with parents or responsible adults;
- Work in consultation with parents to recommend remedial or enrichment programs and make placement and promotion decisions;
- Communicate regularly with their learners &
- Participate in regular training and professional development.