Book your Free Accounting Club Assessment
What is the Rutega Accounting Club?
The Rutega Accounting Club is a programme developed for learners who opted for the commerce stream in grades 10 to 12 (Further Education & Training Phase). Learners are taught in smalls groups of 10 to 16 learners in a class or pairs, which depends on which club type they enrolled therein.
What is the purpose of the Club?
The Rutega Accounting Club focuses on Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy and Accounting. It provides learners with the opportunity to deepen their knowledge, understanding and importance of the subjects and how they can apply them in school and their daily lives.
What are the benefits of enrolling your child/ren?
- Improve overall academic results,
- Receive group and or dual attention,
- Improve study habits,
- Improve confidence,
- Help develop critical thinking,
- Maintain discipline,
- Solidify intellectual independence,
- Challenge high performing students,
- Improve social skills and
- Help manage learning difficulties.